Monday, May 3, 2010

A Last Minute Website

So for this website we were to make a micro-site for a product or a campaign site. I chose the first but my first idea was met with a less than enthusiastic response, a micro site for an antique cocktail shaker. I guess antiques aren't hip enough. The class saw my ideas for my sculpture class where I was going to make political action figures and told me to go with that. So I did that but had limited time so I made one sculpture and then tried to crank out a site for it. The sculpture took a LONG time and the website came down to getting done in about 3 days. The site was supposed to be over the top action style to increase a feeling of irony I guess. It was difficult to get back into flash at this point let alone learning new stuff so the site was built almost entirely on the timeline, which I find I am most comfortable with.



No comments:

Post a Comment