Monday, May 3, 2010

The Too Far Reaching Site

The second project was our choice so I just wanted to do something weird. I came up with an idea for a game that isn't really a game. The interface was interactive and you would be relayed information depending where you click. I wanted everything to be randomized and I wanted to make a sort of cyberspace robot that made fun of you. So there are tons of moving parts and tons of things happening at once and the coding just got to be too much. I would spend hours figuring something out and then delight at the effect only to find that it would only work in action script 2. So the final product ended up being quite short and bland (for the time being) because I had to cut so much of it out. The whole site moves so here is one picture of it and you can click HERE to look for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment