Monday, May 3, 2010

The Site that should have worked

The final website was my portfolio site. There was a heavy emphasis on containers and that may be the reason it kinda broke down on me. Lost time because I originally made the whole site a mask to make the site appear like it stretched out from itself rather than popped up as blocks. Found masks to be unreliable when it came to text so I had to cut that idea. Made the site flatter but didn't look bad. I wanted the site to look alive so there is a lot of movement. However simple things like buttons didn't work for me for reasons I have yet to find. So unfortunately the site ended up being fairly broken and it appears I will need to start from scratch. Not really a bad thing because I am already brimming with ideas. So, see the site for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment